Courthouse Rental Opportunities
Tales of Cape Cod is pleased to make its historic Courthouse building available for groups seeking an attractive meeting place in Barnstable Village. The main room can hold as many as 100 people, while the Cataldo Room offers a more intimate setting with a conference table for smaller groups. The building is heated and air conditioned, so it can be used comfortably year-round. It also has a small partial kitchen for food preparation. But please note that it has no handicap access (steep stairs at the entrance) and no parking area (St. Mary’s Church and Sturgis Library parking lots available by permission only).
- Barnstable Village non-profit organizations meetings: no charge
- Non-profit organizations outside Barnstable Village, 4 hours: $50.00
- For-profit organizations, 4 hours: $100.00
- Seminars or classes in the Cataldo Room, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: $50.00/day, minimum 5 days
- Private meeting or event, 4 hours: $100.00
- Private meeting or event (entire building for one day): $225
- Weddings (entire building for one day): $225.00
All rental requests are subject to the approval of the Board of Tales of Cape Cod.
The fee includes use of the audio equipment (microphone and speakers), and the large screen.
All fees are considered donations to the building restoration fund and include a charge for light cleaning. Additional charges may be imposed, if the building is not left in the condition it was found.
Penney Hensley can answer questions, arrange a time to show you the facility, and confirm availability: firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message 508-362-7410.
Email for information and reservations: email@example.com.